About the role
We require bright, self-motivated professional individuals as part of our development team, supporting and developing our Proclaim software application. We need individuals who have excellent communication skills, and the ability to work across teams to ensure consistently high quality software is delivered to our clients.
We need developers with experience of coding new features and enhancements, who have the ability to resolve issues according to specifications.
What we need
You must be an enthusiastic and motivated individual, with the following essential skills & qualities:
- Experience of coding in Progress OpenEdge development environments (OE10 AppBuilder and Procedure Editor)
- The ability to work both unsupervised on individual projects, and also as part of the development team
- Demonstrable knowledge of source code control using Team Foundation
- Experience of integrating visual controls and third party applications
- Basic knowledge of Visual Studio and c#
- Knowledge of using and implementing Webservices
- Exposure to OpenEdge 11 (Developer Studio including class based development techniques)
- Experience of integrating to Microsoft Office 2007 – 2013 products
- Willingness to learn new technologies to enhance the core product
The role involves
- Working in all aspects of the product life cycle (design, develop and test ) of new features
- Assisting in the investigation, analysis and resolution of customer queries
- Providing backup and advice to support and training teams
- Assisting QA and other members of Eclipse with the production of documentation
What you get
A fantastic opportunity to become an expert in legal software. You will be working in a rewarding and supportive environment with ongoing training of our Proclaim software, enabling you to succeed in the build and delivery of workflow solutions to our clients.
Pay is important, but it’s not all you can look forward to. As well as competitive salaries, you can also enjoy a wide range of benefits that recognise the contribution you make to our continued success. These include a funded pension scheme with top-up facilities, share ownership schemes and a wide range of voluntary benefits along with free use of our onsite gym!
9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Office based Bradford
If you do not have an email client installed, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we will unfortunately not be able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.