You will join our growing Development team on product and user acceptance testing.
- Assisting in the preparation of test plans and test scripts
- Preparing a test plan and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results
- Identify and analyse problems, reporting or escalating appropriately
- Ensuring quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release
- Providing feedback to the development team and ensuring work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and quality requirements
- Preparing and maintaining detailed documentation for distribution with software releases
- Demonstrating new and updated functionality changes to Product Owners, Stakeholders and internal staff where required
Essential skills / qualifications / qualities:
- Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and processes
- Detailed knowledge of manual functional testing
- Experience within a commercial software testing environment; testing Windows Software Applications / Database applications
- Experience of Agile Methodology in delivering Software
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues
- Experience of legal software solutions would be advantageous, as would the use of Azure DevOps
- Automation Project Experience is required, and it would be preferable if this had been with the tool Test Complete
- Pay is important, but it’s not all you can look forward to. As well as competitive salaries, you can also enjoy a wide range of benefits that recognise the contribution you make to our continued success. These include a funded pension scheme with top-up facilities, share ownership schemes and a wide range of voluntary benefits along with free use of our onsite gym!
Office Hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Location: Office based at our Bradford premises, some UK travel will be required
If you do not have an email client installed, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Thursday 14th November 2019.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we will unfortunately not be able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.