Integrated Case and Practice Management software specialist, Eclipse Legal Systems, is celebrating another superb showing in the annual Law Society’s Software Solutions guide.
The 2009 edition of the guide features 10 Legal IT suppliers, whose end users underwent extensive research by the Law Society in order to ascertain the quality of the suppliers’ software and services. Eclipse and the firm’s Proclaim software solution scored ‘1st’ rankings in 7 of the Law Society’s research categories:
– Overall Customer Satisfaction
– Client Likelihood to Recommend (93% of Eclipse clients stated they recommend Eclipse and Proclaim to colleagues and peers)
– Client Likelihood to Choose Vendor Again
– Quality of Training
– Overall Market Reputation
– Overall Perception of Being the Market’s Number 1 Provider
– Professionalism of Sales Service
The Law Society’s 2009 Software Solutions Guide was released at the Legal IT exhibition on 4th February, and is being distributed to each and every legal practice in England and Wales.